- The main object of the Trust is to serve the whole society, particularly the poor people in distress and those disadvantaged in any manner and to promote compassion, understanding and higher religious, moral and spiritual and to bring harmony in the society.
- The object of the Trust, generally is carrying out of public, charitable, Educational, medical and social work in its widest meaning.
INCIDENTIAL OBJECT IN THE LINE OF EDUCATION:
- To promote, establish, organize, support, maintain and manage schools colleges, libraries, reading rooms, study centers, vocational training centers, Universities and other institutions for imparting education including management, Engineering & Technical and medical education training to students, and for the development of knowledge and the advancement of ideas and learning.
- To undertake or support the writing and publication of books, in particular books on educating the people on natural living and moral thinking and also for the advancement of literature, art, science and technology.
- To take up the Rural Development programmes and to conduct the Same.
- To conduct leadership and management orientation courses, institute awards, trophy etc, for people who shine in any particular field and to those who have served the community in general or an exemplary manner.